Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Daddy and His Babies...

I was laying in bed two nights ago,next to Will (duh!) and I said this, "You know, when I tell you I wish I wasn't married to you, I mean it!! (hahaha)  In those crazy heated moments.  BUT the truth is, I am so happy that I found my best friend.  We get to be married for as long as God gives us...its going to be fun, the rest of our lives..."  He is such a great dad.  I love watching my children love their dad so very much. 

My slender husband was going to take Solomon out in the 3 feet of snow at his parents house.  They live in many acres of land and it's up a hill so they get more snow than we do.  Will bundled up in the biggest baggiest, most ridiculous snow clothes I have ever seen.  It was hilarious.  I could not stop laughing...oh...but it gets better...


This one is my favorite.  Will's dad was hunting for deer to murder :( in the woods and to prevent Will from getting mistake for the poor helpless deer (although they were no where near the hunting grounds), he wore this awesome orange tree branch vest.  Definately the key piece to this outfit.


Love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaw what a sweet set of pics.

Totally murder! I SO agree!

Run deer run!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweet baby. i love you