Saturday, July 12, 2008

Not Really Hot

All the news channels are saying we are enduring a "heat wave." Um, this is the coolest July I can remember in all my 26 years. Hot? Its like 75-80 degrees. That is NOT hot. We went to the beach today. It was nice. Will and I bickered a lot of extremely stupid things. We always do this. I don't know why. We have a perfect day, full of potential sweetness and we always just muck it up with our many many imperfections. It's just disappointing. We don't get much, if any, alone time together. What with living in my moms guest house (my moms house is inhabited by a really noisey, intrusive, large family) and always having work/school, we rarely ever get family time, and I think we have had 3 dates in the span of Solomon's life. We just tend to be on edge because we spend so little time together...It's only a season (dear God, I hope so!!! haha) Graduation is coming soon. Then we will have our own space and just room to breath, in so many ways. We are counting on that changing things...at least a little.

Overall, it was a pretty plesant day. Solomon LOVES the beach!! LOVES it. Will took him in the water and ran all over the place trying to keep up with him. He loves digging in the sand and making muddy sand water. He is just too funny!

We are off to church tonight. It has been ages since we have gone. We are looking forward to it.

No comments: