Monday, July 7, 2008

Mr Postman

Today I had to go to the post office, first thing this morning. Can I just say, I was completely fascinated by the whole postal system. I go to the post office about 6 times a month, but I guess I haven't gone this early before. All the postal workers were loading their trucks and getting ready to deliver the mail. It just hit me that being able to send a package, much less, a letter, is really incredible! Wow...anyway...I know it seems really odd but I was completely amazed as I thought about all the mail in the world and that it most successfully reaches it's destination...

Also, Solomon got playdough. We spent at least 2 hours playing with it just today. I must say, it's definitely one of the best $10's I've spent on him. Oh, puzzles, yes, we also got him a few Melissa and Doug puzzles...the chunky animal one, the chunky vehicles one, and the amazing sounds vehicles one. I am so glad we got them because when he wasn't playing with his playdough, he was putting together puzzles. Great purchases!!!

No comments: