Thursday, February 28, 2008

Coffee and Momma's

I love coffee...mmmm...I got a $30 gift card for Starbucks for my bday...only $5.38 left...sadness. It's fantastic to get an iced coffe or iced Americano whenever I want.

Yesterday Solomon and I went to the park...TWICE. We went in the morning because I really wanted to make sure he was tired for a good long nap. It was a blast. He LOVES the slide...he calls it a "WEEEEEEEEE." The park we went to is quite large and had tons of grass for running. We took advantage of that. It was just wonderful.

We came home, took a wonderful bath and then headed to bed. He took the PERFECT nap. He woke up right at 1:15, ate lunch and were off to park #2. It was, um not even close to being a toddler friendly park. Gorgeous and wonderful, but a lake with thousands of duck, into which my son wanted to swim and ride ducks, not pleasant...haha...we still had a little fun...he ran like a mad man. The other momma's that we met there felt the same, um, madness. It was jsut really hard to keep track of a really roudy wild man. Hillary has two boys. Most of my friends have little angelic angles who do not make peeps...so it was nice to be with some "normal" boys haha. It was lovely being the only one running after her child screaming, please stop, don't jump, ahhhhhh." We went to the library after that. It was jsut a really nice time.

I am glad that we got the chance to hang out with momma's and that I am able to drink coffee.
Life is beyond good.

P.S. I found a good homemade wipes recipe
• 1/2 c Aloe Vera Juice (soother)
• 15 drops of Grapefruit Seed Extract (which kills bacteria)
• 5 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil
• Boiled water

No comments: