Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pickels

I am in a pickle...well a few.

So Solomon ended our breast feeding completely at 13 months. I was devastated...he was just over it. Now, he is 20 months and we still have "baba's." I don't think it is the greatest thing that he will only drink his "milk" aka soy formula (yes he is still on formula, he doesn't like any other kind of milk) but I just don't know how to give it up. He is such a busy little bee and before nap/bedtime is the only time that he will sit and cuddle with me, while we have a bottle. I decided to lessen the amount and we are down to 4 oz at nap time bottles so (1 or 2 depending). I almost just want to give up because I love our sweet time together. He already rejected me haha when it comes to nursing...I will be so sad when bottles are gone. He gets sad everytime he finishes him measly 4 oz...he musters up some tears and says "more baba momma!" sad...whats a mother to do.

Another predicament...how do I find time to work out. I want to go to the gym but I have no babysitters and with Wills hectic schedule, there is little to no time...unless I take from the less than 2 hours Will and I get to spend together during the day...I don't know...hopefully I find a solution soon.

I am really glad that I have this separate place to blog...really glad...

After finishing the books of John, I am now starting Ecclesiastes. Its one of my favorites. I am really looking forward to diving into it.

Lord, give me wisdom and self control!

No comments: