Friday, February 22, 2008

The Toofers

Well, today, for the first time, I had dental work done. I still have had no cavities but I had this slight hole/erosion that was sensitive so that had to "fill" it. Ever since having Solomon, I kis you not, I am terrofied of pain!!! I was sooo scared that my hands were shaking. I was frantically texting Will and my sister, April. I was so scared. Turns out, the shot didn't hurt that bad but can I say, this numb, fat lip, fat tongue feeling is just horrific!!!! haha...it is finally, 4 hours later, starting to wear off...I hope to never have to do anything like that again.

On much more exciting notes, Solomon had a Dr appt today. I like to call them weigh/ measure appts because that is all we have done. We don't vaccinate or do any of the other "typical" things but I just like to get his weight and length. Maybe someday I will get my own baby scale haha. He is in the 95 percentile in height and 75 for weight. I was worried about his weight a little bit just because he isn't the biggest eater but was relieved to see that even the med community thinks its normal. Whew! The Dr did say that he should be off his bottle by now :( I tried to make a few excuses but I am just trying to do what I can. I know that I know Solomon best...so I just need to realize that...and not stress over everyone else's opinion.

Another sweet Solomon moment...he was playing with some DVD's and came across Dumbo and I have not heard another word since then...he is obsessed with it. I have finally given in to letting him watch it right now...he is totally hypnotized haha...I hate the TV/Movie idea, but sometimes, I suppose I just need to lighten up and relax...thats where Will comes in to balance me out...

Well I work tonight...nannying...just a short shift while Cliftons parents go out for bit...hopefully it is uneventful...

I just feel like I need to reiterate how much I LOVE this avenue of blogging...it has really brightened up my state of mind :)

No comments: