Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Solomon.

The Grump I love so dearly
The boy who loves his sister (and occasionally asks me to shove her back in my stomach)
Solomon with his new treasured "Little Buddy"
This is "Little Buddy...or little Sollie"
One of the greatest things I have come across in a LONG time. On the toilet, in Wills hat, sneaking a Binkie...he is a major addict...what can I say?
Oh my Solomon. Now a solid 3 1/2. Where does the time go? He is obsessed with bad words and attitude. Stupid. Youre a boob. Get real. Randomly saying "hate" and "kill" which is the worst one for me :( He is a persuader..."Wait wait wait Mommy...just let me tell you MY plan..." hahaha. Everywhere we go, people love him. He talks to you like no one else exists. He loves and hates with all his heart. Everything to the extreme (sorry baby, thats all me). We were driving the other night and he says, "Look at those BEAUTIFUL lights mommy. What a wonderful town we live in." The house was ordinary, and plainly decorated for Christmas. He is just such a jewel. He loves Shiloh. He calls her his baby. And when she cries he says, "I DO NOT LIKE MY BABY ANY MORE!!!!!" haha... He still loves trains, construction vehicles and cars. He is writing his alphabet. He loves school and comes home with the BEST crafts and things. I have no idea what to do with them all. He is SO musically talented. I just adore him. He still loves his daddy more than anything. He still cries for him when he wakes up from his nap. He still likes me best when he is sick. He is still the greatest little boy that I could ever have imagined God giving me.
After he is asleep every night, before I go to sleep, I crawl into bed with him and cuddle him and kiss him. I always whisper "I love you" in his ear...and he almost always whispers it back.

1 comment:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Does he seriously ask you to shove Shiloh back into your tummy?? That is classic! He sounds like he is getting so old. What a cutie.