Wednesday, November 26, 2008

On Being Tagged

I've been tagged by TheHumanPacifier. So what I do is list off 6 things that might not be known from my blog...

1. I HATE being in social settings. They give me severe anxiety and Im terrified of meeting new people.

2. Will was the first white guy I ever kissed hahahaha...or dated... So it ISN'T true "once you go black, you don't go back" ...there are the occasional ME's!!! :)

3. I pretty much feel completely violated when people I actually know read my blog without me knowing. It even weirds me out when Will reads it when I'm in the same room.

4. I could probably quote Toy Story and Toy Story 2 entirely. (Thanks Solomon!)

5. I'm not a good reader...or a digester of reading material but I'm really working on it.

6. I LOVE writing...but I don't really exercise the type of writing that I like on this blog.

Okay, so I have to tag six other people. Do I even KNOW six people on here??? Jen, KelliAnn, Jenna, Jami and seriously...thats all... :(

No comments: