Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Beginning of Vacation...

We left at 3am. I don't think I would recreate that. Solomon didn't got back to sleep apart from a few less than one hour snoozes.

My sleeping sister.

My sisters sleeping boyfriend, Brian.


Sleeping Will and an awake Solomon.


Sleeping Will <3> My babies.



We stopped off right over the Arizona boarder for breakfast and Cracker Barrel and Solomon loved playing checkers...or as he called them...ceckers.




This is Solomon calling for my dad...I love how he uses his hands...So cute.


And one last picture of daddy Solomon-love.

That was just day one...last night, going so sleep was a little difficult. Solomon didn't take forever to settle down but it took a while. He slept with us and him and Will fell asleep really quickly. Because the air is SO dry and cold, I felt like I was inhaling razor blades. I took a homeopathic concoction that helped a lot. It was a long night but we needed sleep...so much! Solomon woke up at 4 am and said, "Mommy I'm all done. I'm awake." I said that it was still night time and we needed to sleep and he said, "But momma, I don't like night time!!" haha. Will rocked him a little and laid him in his crib and he went back to sleep until 7:23...YEAH!!! We've been outside walking in the woods, walked to the lake and "fished" (or reeled in the pole over and over and over) and took a nice nap after lunch. Right now, I'm being called to come outside AGAIN. Im trying really hard to just suck it up and go outside with him so that he will be tuckered out at bed time...and because he goes NUTZO in the house, exploring and getting into pretty much everything...so we are off to go hang out outside... :) We really needed some time away and we are having a blast so far.

No comments: