Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just So Tired

it been a hard few week as far as Solomon's sleep patterns. He has been waking up, as in ready to start his day, anywhere between 3:30am and 6am. Will and I are exhausted. He has been waking up pretty upset too and he just will not go back to sleep. I am starting to feel like Im sliding to a very very low and tired place. I do not function well without sleep. Im horribly grumpy and have little to no patience. I just don't know how to help Solomon. I feel like I have tried everything. He just will not sleep in anymore. And I assure you, by sleeping in, Im only mean 6:30-7ish. I need sleep! Im not a good napper but I have been taking every moment that I can to try and get a few minutes of sleep. Apart from this moment...yeah...I should go rest.

No comments: