Monday, June 23, 2008

Her Fever's Breaking

"Her fever's breaking" ...One of my favorite parts of Rent is when Mimi's fever breaks. I get chills every time...and tears.

That is exactly how I felt last night when Solomon's stinking fever finally broke. What a relief. He was in so much pain. As I said in the previous blog, I gave him Tylenol and nothing happened. I was SO mad at myself. When Will got home from school I ran to Whole Foods for some Belladonna and alas, it broke. He is completely fine today...a little sleepy as we didn't sleep much last night or the night before, but doing great!

2 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

I am sure you just can't wait until he has all of the teeth he is ever going to need. :) I am sorry that it has been so rough for the both of you. It is hard to watch your baby in pain and so not himself. I am glad that he is doing a little better now.

Anonymous said...

Hooray!