Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thinking, Love, Light and Gas

So Solomon found some of Wills old "just for looks" glasses...Solomon calls them his "cool glasses" and this face, his "thinking face." He does this really hilarious "hmmmmm" to go along with it...he is so darn handsome...

Here are Solomon and Jillian walking hand in hand to the park...they (meaning mostly Solomon) have their tiffs but they are such agood friends. I love watching our best friends child and our child play so nicely and love eachother so dearly... TOday we ran into Candice and Jillian at the mall and Jillian said "Hey Solomon...wacha doin'??" Its sooo sweet. Im so glad they are friends.

My light...basking in the sunshine.


So here in our state, we have these grocery stores that let you earn rewards when you spend money and swipe your rewards card...I earned myrewards and got an entirely free tank of gas...is that awesome or what?????




3 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Look at that face. :) Free gas--wahoo! It sounds like you and Solomon are both enjoying PA. How fun that he has a playmate.

Robert and Hannah said...

oh my gosh, he is so stinking cute. <3 I love the "hmmmm" face

Justin and Jen said...

Ah I can't believe how big Jillian is! I mean I've only seen her that one time, but she was just a little bebe with one tooth!