Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gorgeousness and Stupidness

When is the last time you saw something this gorgeous???

So two little venting items....

Why is it that because a woman is pregnant, people think even rude things are ok to say? While I have to just sit there and nod and grin...

Does it seem fair for someone to say "Wow, you don't even look pregnant!!!"

REALLY??? I DON'T??? Well how do you know I am then??? I might just be a huge fat cow with a BIG 'OL pot belly!!!!!!!!! I LOOK pregnant your fool!!!! UGH!!!!!!

Or how about "Wow, you look ready to pop!!!!"

THANKS!!!!!! Because I wanted to make sure that I look SO large that getting any larger would make me explode!!! Im SOOOO glad you said that...because, you know, I don't know you, nor do I care what you think...RRRAAOOOOORRRR!!!!!!!!!

Keep your mouths shut people...if you want to ask when my due date is and then lie and say "wow you look great!" I can take that...but thats about all I want to hear from your pie hole!

5 comments:

Elena said...

You're funny. You sound like me when I'm complaining about the comments I get when I go out with all of my kids. "Are all those yours?" "Wow! You started early!" "You don't look old enough to have one kid let alone 5!".

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Oh, Amber, this made me laugh. People are just so darn inconsiderate at times. And, though I haven't seen you in awhile, if I did, I am sure I would say, "Wow. You look great!" :)

Oh, and I love that my sayings make Solomon laugh. I wasn't going for that really, but at least I am entertaining!

Justin and Jen said...

What a cute little bug! He looks like April in this picture. I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks!

Anonymous said...

I feel you on the pregnancy comments! Keep your head up you're almost there! Soon you'll have a little, squishy, love to kiss all over :)

Robert and Hannah said...

I also like it how as soon as you announce you're pregnant random people who you barely know now find it socially acceptable to touch your tummy, or discuss your form of birth control and question whether or not you were trying. Yes, random stranger, my husband and I were humping like bunnies, thanks for asking! ;)