Monday, August 10, 2009

Going Private...

I few weeks ago, a dear friends asked me for my email address because she was going to make her blog private and wanted to add me to her readers list...I started thinking...wow...why does one make their blogs private...? And I am not the greatest sleeper at nights, so I thought about it almost every night. Then...another blogger friend, who I have learned SOOOO much from (from home birthing to mothering and much much more) said she was doing the same thing. I started thinking of protecting my kids and my family and my motivies for this blog...and I started to think of doing the same thing...so I am going to...

In 2 weeks, I will set my blog to private. If you would like to continue reading, please email me @ jinja1226@aol.com so that I can add your email address to a readers list...thank you Jen and Corin for the inspiration...you girls are two amazing women...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaw...so are you! I would love to be added! I'll email you now :D