Friday, August 7, 2009

And The Little One Said... "Roll Over..."

My sweet baby girl is 3 months old now. She rolled over...and continues to do so. But seriously...she moves...like REALLY moves...she creeps to all corners of her bed. I swear she crawls when I am not looking. Its kind of freaky...

She is as wonderful as ever...so sensitive and in love with her big brother. If she so much as hears a hint of his voice she begins frantically looking for him...and smiles bigger than ever as soon as she spots him. It is SO special.

Solomon is doing well. Will buzzed off all of Solomons hair today...I am NOT happy...oh well...it just better grow back before my sweet friend Jen from jenbeasley.com comes to do our photos...

I think that is all in new news...trying to think of new ways to save money...any suggestions???

No comments: