Friday, November 26, 2010

Turns Out...I CAN Lean On Him...



As much as I am really way too hard on myself, I also give myself more credit that I deserve.


In the past, I haven't gone to Will when I am feeling anxious.  I haven't rested on him or allowed him to carry me when I cannot walk another step.  But lately, I have really been trying to...and you know what?  He is an awesome support.  He loves me and he really has been such a strong source of support for me.  I am so thankful to have him.
 
Yesterday I was having some serious anxiety about the day and the days to come and I just really let myself fall into him.  He just sorta took me by the hand, helped me see the truth and the reality before me and it spoke very loudly to me.  He really truely is so much more capable than I've ever given him credit for.  I am so thankful that even though I have been pushing him away and closing myself off to him for such a long time, that he will still recieve me back with such loving open arms.  He is my best friend.  There is no one in the world that could have walked beside me the way he did yesterday.  I am just beyond thankful that I have such an awesome, amazing, not to mention super hot husband.
 
**and um, it takes a pretty awesome husband to dress up like Derek and Meredith for Halloween.  see above photo :)
 

No comments: