Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quick Update...For All The Complainers haha

First off, we do not have internet...so...I can use my in laws but their computers are loaded with viruses and SOOOO slow!!!! So it takes me hours.

We have our house!!! We are slowing unpacking everything but are still sleeping at Wills parents because I stupid car shippers STILL haven't brought our car. Will is enjoying work but cannot wait to have his own practice...hopefully it isn't long. We are buying furniture and doing what we can...and Solomon is adjusting well so thats a total plus. We meet with out homebirth midwife tonight...we love her...and I think thats about it!!! Until things change...

2 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Well, good! I have been wondering about you. I am glad that Solomon is adjusting and sorry for you about the car and the no internet. I can't wait to hear more about your birth plan/options/etc. Take care! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Yippeeeeee!!