Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December Happenings Thus Far

Our tree decorating was fun...Will took some photos...




And Will and I got to go to a wedding this last saturday. First of all, it was awesome!!! Will and I had SO much fun, the wedding was awesome, the bride was stunning as to be expected. We had to leave around 8 because Jen was shooting our Christmas photos the next morning and we had to be out of the house before 8am. Anyway...here are some pictures from that night...just of us. (and you can see that big 5 month pregnant belly showing its face:))




I'm trying to figure out how to get my pictures of our little girl on her but our scanner is not functioning...boo...and I jsut tried to actually take a photo of the photos and now my stinking camera isn't working...fabulous... oh well...soon I hope :)

2 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Amber, you look great!! I really do mean that.

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! What a beautiful little bump you've got going on!