Monday, September 28, 2009

My Heart Is Overcome...

To start the morning off, I lost so much sleep thinking of little Daisy and the whole Merrick family. If you watched even a fraction of the video in my last post, you will know their situation is every parents worst nightmare.

Then...Will was in the bathroom. I heard him gasp. He got a text. His aunt had just died. She had breast cancer. They thought they removed it all. She was just told about a week ago that it had spread to her bones and her whole body. She is gone.

I also got an email from a friend who is having a hard time...my heart is broken for her looming uncertainty and I just love her so much. I wish I were closer to her so I could spend time with her and be there in ways that I cannot from so far away.

I am asking, begging for your prayers. In times like these we must run to the One, the only One, who is mighty to save. I am trying, in my heart, to continue trusting Him. To be able to tell Him that no matter what, I will trust Him...but it is so hard. The pain and sadness in this world sometimes causes me to have a hard time even taking a single breath...

Savior, You can move the mountian, I know you are mighty to save...Please be near us all...

No comments: